||True Colors Leadership Day
||Tue 5th May 2009
||£500 (+ VAT)
True Colors™ is a simple, highly effective and fun personality profiling tool used to improve your team’s communication and effectiveness, and your emotional intelligence.
Hugely popular in the States and Canada, it’s now taking off in the UK, and Lequin Training is one of the very few companies qualified to run a True Colors™ course.
How does True Colors™ profiling work?
We’ve long known that our values determine how we feel and behave. But how do you get to these values and quickly understand them in other team members? Even more critically, how do you use them to make the team work more effectively together?
- True Colors™ uses four colours to identify in individuals four distinct personalities and perspectives
- Each ‘colour’ type is motivated by different values and a code of conduct
- Most of us have a dominant colour but are influenced by the other three colours in the spectrum
- A simple True Colors™ questionnaire uncovers our dominant colour and our other shades
So what do the different colors mean?
In the world of True Colors ™ we can all do the same job, it’s just we’ll be driven by different motives… For example, we can all develop others.
- Golds will develop others from a place of it being the right thing to do.
- Greens will develop others because it will generate new ideas in the team / or because for them to achieve their bigger picture goal it is essential.
- Blues will develop others because they care about realising that individual’s potential.
- Oranges will develop others because it is fun and requires skill.
By knowing what color other team members, you’ll improve your emotional intelligence and ability to lead and manage your team
What will you learn on our True Colors™ Leadership Day?
- You’ll learn what colour you are and how this affects your relationships with others
- You’ll learn how to read what colour other people are
- You’ll learn how to influence, build rapport and motivate other ‘colors’
- You’ll learn how to apply True Colors ™ to the team environment – helping you lead with more confidence
What the benefits of our True Colors™ Leadership Day?
By better understanding our own personality type and perspectives, and those of our team members, True Colors™ improves:
- self-awareness, and awareness of other team members’ motivators and values
- rapport and trust amongst team members
- influencing and communication skills
- conflict-resolution skills
A fun, revealing exercise, True Colors™ is an excellent tool for team bonding and motivation.
True Colors™ is a simple tool – very helpful for understanding others, developing teams and building emotional intelligence.
If you’d like to try one of our half day or full day workshops we’re currently offering them for half price: £250 per person per day for our open course and just £500 for a half-day in-house course.
The course is run by Marie Willis and Sharne Van Der Burgh – two of the few accredited True Colors™ trainers in the UK.
|5th May 2009|
Coffees and intro