||Coaching Skills for Managers Certificate: Introduction Course
||Thu 18th Nov 2010
||£500 (+ VAT)
This superb skills-based course develops a manager’s coaching skills and approach. It not only introduces managers to the core skills of coaching, it explores how mangers can use coaching conversations and tools back into the workplace.
Jenny Bird, the course's lead trainer, is among only a handful of ICF accredited Master coaches. She brings vast experince and has delivered a huge number of NVQ accredited coaching skills courses.
Lequin's Coaching Skills for Managers Course gives you:
- a solid grounding in core coaching techniques, processes and skills
- an excellent understanding of how coaching works, and when to use it
- the chance to practice coaching and listening skills by coaching each other on real issues (work based or skills based)
Benefits of Coaching Skills for Managers Course
Though our Coaching Skills for Managers Course, you’ll learn how to:
- motivate staff through coaching
- give difficult feedback effectively
- use coaching to develop influencing skills
- improve your relationships with others by developing rapport-building and listening skills
- develop your own coaching style
Coaching Skills for Managers Course objective
On completion of this coaching skills course, you’ll have knowledge of both the theory and practice of coaching:
Coaching: The Theory
- The definition of coaching and how it differs from other forms of development
- How coaching works and fits in with other management approaches
- The qualities and attributes of a highly effective coach
- The benefits of coaching to the individual, team and organisation
Coaching: In Practice
- The GROW coaching model
- Key coaching skills including: listening, questioning, self-management, giving feedback, using language, and coaching tools.
- The coaching contract: How to apply coaching in the workplace
- Practical experience of being coached and coaching
Who should attend?
Coaching Skills for Managers is designed for all for any manager - in any business sector - looking to get the best out of themselves and their team.