||Thu 10th Dec 2009
||£500 (+ VAT)
There are many opportunities for effective facilitation in the workplace, including routine meetings and one-off special events.
Planning and creating an environment where energy and creativity was high and where people were open, involved and at their best is diffciult skill that requires knowledge and expertise.
Our workshop does exactly that – raising the bar for people working effectively in groups to get results, solve problems and move things on.
Benefits of this workshop
1. Awareness of how facilitation is similar to and differs from chairing and presenting
2. Highly interactive style, so you get hands on learning
3. Awareness of how to manage the energy of groups and get the best out of them, using brain friendly techniques
On completion of this workshop, you’ll have:
1. Awareness and skills in state of the art facilitation tools and techniques
2. Received from and given feedback to other delegates on a variety of facilitation techniques, resulting in a significant increase in your own skill levels
3. Brain friendly facilitation techniques and tools to take away, which you can use immediately back in the workplace, including having run a facilitated event you may need to make in the future
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for all business sectors and for anyone who has to manage meetings, lead events and facilitate.